Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goals 2

  • What have you done on your project?
    -I have begun to explore what a Roomba is capable of, I've seen a bunch of different add-ons for the Roomba. Our teacher, Mr. Connors, has a board with a Gameboy SP connection to it that can connect to a camera that can pick up colors and will turn and scroll its way towards the specific color.
  • What do you need to do on your project?
    -I need to start learning different commands in Interactive C so I can know what and where I want to go with the Roomba project. I'm going to see if it's possible to make a temporary memory in the Roomba to make it remember the places it has hit to make a virtual blueprint of the room it's in.

  • What do you need for your project?
    -I have the materials needed to begin a basic hack/program for a Roomba. We have several Roombas (1 newer and about 2 older ones), the internet is an obvious source and a great way to learn interactive C.

No comments: