Friday, December 5, 2008

This week - Next week

THIS WEEK

This week was pretty successful. Our teacher helped us make our first program so I really saw what Interactive C looked like for the first time. Now I'm making my first basic program that makes the motors of a Lego RCX go forward, back, turn off, brake, and such. I Googled "Interactive C" and I found a few guides, but the best one I found for beginners was http://www.kipr.org/curriculum/programming.html. It talks about the fundamentals of basic beginner programming.

NEXT WEEK

Next week I'll be expanding on this program, or starting a new one to see what the RCX is capable of. The thought of having touch sensors on the RCX intrigues me. I'll see what kind of tutorials I can find about them. I'd like to make the RCX turn a direction when the touch sensor it touched.

No comments: